First Aid - American Red Cross 2.8.2
||Continue to app|
One of “8 New Apps You Don't Want To Miss” (6/16/2012) – Mashable
“First Aid By American Red Cross is a fix for what ails you.” - Appolicious
“One of the 50 Best Apps for Parents of 2012” – Babble.com
One of “10 apps that can save your life during a natural disaster” - ComplexTech
Accidents happen. The official American Red Cross First Aid app puts expert advice for everyday emergencies in your hand. Get the app and be prepared for what life brings. With videos, interactive quizzes and simple step-by-step advice it’s never been easier to know first aid.
Ahora disponible en español.
Features: • Easy to use Spanish language toggle to switch translation directly inside the app.
• Simple step-by-step instructions guide you through everyday first aid scenarios.
• Fully integrated with 9-1-1 so you can call EMS from the app at any time.
• Videos and animations make learning first aid fun and easy.
• Safety tips for everything, from severe winter weather to hurricanes, earthquakes and tornadoes help you prepare for emergencies.
• Preloaded content means you have instant access to all safety information at anytime, even without reception or an Internet connection. • Interactive quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends and show off your lifesaving knowledge.
The app is ad-free and spam free.
We do not host First Aid - American Red Cross 2.8.2 on our servers, so we did not scan it for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. This app is hosted by Google Play and passed their terms and conditions to be listed, however we still recommend caution when installing it.
soft112.com lists download links hosted by Google Play, so if you have a question regarding a particular software contact the publisher directly. The download links for First Aid - American Red Cross 2.8.2 are provided to you by soft112.com without any warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind, so download it at your own risk.
Add a review
Tell us your experience with First Aid - American Red Cross 2.8.2